KBase User Meeting
The 2018 KBase User Meeting will include four workshops and a poster at the JGI User Meeting, to be held March 13-14, 2018, in San Francisco. The workshops will show how to use KBase to perform systems biology analyses and will include opportunities for attendees to ask questions and offer feedback and suggestions. To get the most out of the workshops, we suggest that you sign up for a free KBase account first.
KBase User Meeting Schedule
Tuesday, March 13
- 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM, Golden Gate 6 & 7: Genome Analysis (Ben Allen and José Lopes Faria)
- 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM, Golden Gate 3: Community Analysis (Dylan Chivian and Janaka Edirisinghe)
- 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM, Golden Gate 6 & 7: Functional Analysis (Paramvir Dehal and Priya Ranjan)
Wednesday, March 14
- 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM, Union Square 19 & 20 (4th floor): How to Integrate Your Tools Into KBase Using the Software Development Kit (SDK) (Shane Canon and Paramvir Dehal)
- 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM: Poster session (Learning to Use KBase to Accelerate Your Research)
Thursday, March 15
- 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM: Second poster session (over lunch)
Some of the workflows that can be run in KBase. Find out more at the workshops!
Resources for Workshop Attendees
Narratives not loading?
Due to a slow network in the meeting rooms and heavy load on KBase, some people are having trouble loading Narratives (you may see an error message “Error starting app cell”). Doing a hard refresh (shift-reload in your browser) may help. Some users have reported more success with Firefox or Safari than with Chrome.
Genome Analysis Workshop
Community Analysis Workshop
Functional Analysis Workshop
SDK Workshop: Using the KBase SDK to add new apps
Give us Feedback
We are continually improving KBase based on user feedback. Please contact us if you have questions, suggestions or issues!