Create a text reports based on a Genome Object
Get an annotated genome in FASTA, tab-separated (tsv), comma-separated (csv), or GFF3 format
This intended purpose of this app is for downloadable TEXT reports. Most data objects already have some type of pretty HTML tables, either as output from an app or by dragging the object onto the narrative. This app serves a different purpose. Comma and tab-delimited columns may look misaligned on the screen because they are for input to a spreadsheet or computer program.
This app creates reports on annotated genomes. Short reports will display as TEXT in the Summary section of the output. Longer reports will instead have a link to open the TEXT in a new html browser tab. In the Files section of the output will be a link for downloading the file.
The options are:
- DNA fasta format. Create a fasta file of the genomic DNA.
- Features, Tab-delimited. A report where the rows are the genes in the genome and the columns are information about the genes. Columns separated with tabs.
- Features, Comma-delimited. A report where the rows are the genes in the genome and the columns are information about the genes. Columns separated with commas.
- Features, GFF3 format. A GFF3 formatted file of the genes in the genome.
- FASTA, translated CDSs. A Fasta-formatted file of the amino acid sequences of the genes.
- FASTA, of mRNAs. A Fasta-formatted file of the mRNA sequences of the genes.
Module Commit: 7651866618230a1b543a4be3004de85985a51a67